The Rules / Info:
From December 7th until December 19th, we will be posting a mini-CrossFit (or Nevermore related) Challenge each day. The challenge will be posted on the blog 10PM the night before. You will have from 6AM until the new challenge posts at 10PM to complete and log the challenge as needed.
All challenges can be completed by our athletes in the gym or at home.
Each challenge will have a certain number of tickets you will be able to earn, for completing or winning the challenge! Those tickets will go towards prizes you can enter for. The winner for the prizes will be announced Wednesday, December 23rd!
- 3- 30 min. Personal Training Sessions with Steve
- 3- 30 min Mobility Sessions for you and 2 friends with Kristin
- A nutrition consultation & 1 month of Nutrition with KP
- A 1 Hour Massage with Angie
DAY 4 CHALLENGE
Today, to receive tickets – you need to drink AT LEAST 1/2 your body-weight in ounces of water!
- Why do this?!
- Our bodies are composed of about 60%-70% water, so we NEED it in order to survive and thrive
- Blood is 90% water, so drinking an adequate amount helps us deliver oxygen to the rest of the body
- It helps your skin stay elastic!
- It helps us regulate our body temperature.
- It aids the process of flushing out toxins in our bodies
- It keeps your joints lubricated, making you less at risk of sprains & strains
- PLUS – we definitely DO NOT want to be dehydrated – especially as athletes … here’s a great article from Precision Nutrition as to why: https://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-dehydration
Rules and How To Log:
- Keep a log throughout the day of your total water intake!
- When you’re done, log your total ounces (that MUST be at least 1/2 your body-weight in ounces, or more) in the “Water Intake Challenge” log on Chalk It Pro for the day! You must log your total water intake by 10pm on Thursday 12/10.
- No, you don’t need to note your body-weight 🙂 … we’re trusting you won’t cheat on this one. As we stated above, it’s good for you – you can do it!
- Everyone who enters a “Water Challenge” log gets 1 ticket!
- OPTIONAL: Everyone who posts about the water intake challenge to their public Facebook page and tags @NevermoreCrossFit or Instagram and tags @Nevermore_Wellness, with the hashtag #12daysofNevermore, earns 2 EXTRA tickets.
**IF NOT LOGGED EXACTLY AS ASKED, NO TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN!**