Hi Nevermore Participants!
If you haven’t donated to Erin Killough’s team yet for the 5K run, but are running with us on Sunday please (if you can) head to her donation page and support in whatever amount possible! Here’s the link if you don’t have it:
If you are looking for some info on the cause we’re helping Erin support, check out more about this awesome organization, “Pathfinders for Autism” here: https://pathfindersforautism.org/ . They work to support and improve the lives of individuals affected by autism through expansive, individualized programming, and by providing resources, training, information and activities free of charge.
Please remember to get there BEFORE 9am, as we will be kicking off the run RIGHT AT 9AM!
- Route Briefing at 8:40
- DISTANCED group photo in the parking lot at 8:50 – before we kick it off.
- If you can, please be there by 8:30-8:35 LATEST!
Be there earlier to stretch / put your stuff away / get settled, etc. If you’re not comfortable inside, we will have the garage door open. Feel free to place your items in a cubbie, and stretch outside. If you are inside, same rules apply as always – masks on if you’re not in a square. Once we start the run, masks can come off. Please be respectful of others, and safe spacing!
For those of you participating in the 5K Run Supporting Pathfinders on Sunday at 9am, here is a MapMyRun version, as well as a Plot My Route version of the run – in addition to directions. We will try to have clear markings down on the ground for you to follow – but, it’ll be easier if you check it out in advance and know where you’re headed.
If you have the Map My Run app
- Click this link and click “Bookmark It”
- It will save to your bookmarked routes on your app.
- Under “Routes” and “Bookmarked”, in the top left it will say “Do It”.
- Click “Do It” and “Start Your Workout” before you begin, and it will show you where to go the entire time!
SEE YOU SUNDAY!!