Memorial Day Murph is ACTUALLY happening! GET EXCITED!
Thanks to the endless work of Kevin Lynch & Stephen Berkstresser, the rig has been moved and put up OUTSIDE to accommodate SMALL HEATS, following the physical distancing guidelines!
PHYSICAL DISTANCING STANDARDS:
- Every heat will have 8-9 athletes and 1 coach.
- All athletes will be given specific spaces on the turf, spaced at least 6 feet apart, and specific locations at the rig. Those specified locations are where athletes will be expected to stay – in order to follow physical distancing guidelines and for the safety and well-being of everyone.
- There will be a designated running “in and out” locations, as to keep athletes from running into each other, and breaking distancing safety guidelines.
- All athletes will be given a mat, and will be expected to wipe down that mat, post heat.
- Nevermore staff will then disinfect it with the spray we use to ensure proper cleanliness before the next heat arrives.
- We will not be giving out chalk to athletes, and will not have communal chalk buckets. If you’d like to bring your own chalk, that’s fine.
- Heats will be capped at 1 hour, to give us 30 minutes to disinfect and prepare for the next heat to arrive!