21.2 IS DONE… anyone else STILL feeling it?!
Everyone really BROUGHT the Luck of the Irish – here are some photos from 21.2!
FIRST: ZOOM LIVESTREAM FOR 21.3: IMPORTANT CHANGES!!!
- This week, CrossFit HQ will be doing the LIVE Open Announcement at 3:00pm EST – NOT AT 8PM! We will be doing the Livestream at 3pm EST (and opening the Zoom at 2:45pm!). As always, if your team gets 5 people on (or more), you’ll get those extra points!
- Here’s the Zoom info for 3pm Thursday: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89693384513?pwd=aDYwTmNCVDZia2lXcGluTHh2UDdodz09
- ZOOM MEETING ID: 896 9338 4513
- PASSWORD: OPEN
*** ALSO, HERES YOUR WARNING – KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR A POP UP CHALLENGE COMING SOMETIME SOON – TO EAR NEXTRA POINTS FOR YOUR TEAMS ***
YOU CAME FOR THE RESULTS, SO HERE THEY ARE! :
ZOOM LIVESTREAM FOR 21.2:
- All four teams had 5+ people on this week’s Zoom Livestream Announcement of 21.2, so ALL TEAMS got an easy 5 points! Way to go, everyone! Two weeks down, one to go! Let’s do it again this week!!
- Kings of the Turf: 25 points
- Always MOORE: 22 points
- The Squatting Dead: 20 points
- Social WinStancing: 24 points
TOP ATHLETES FOR 21.1!
Congrats to all of our top athletes for Week 2!
To serve as a reminder: We took the top 30% for each level score logged in the Google Form, and that’s how we reached this conclusion.
- BROWN LEVEL:
- Ivana Batinic 13:06
- Avi Giladi 14:28
- Jason Rommel 15:12
- Erin Killough 15: 30
- Katie McNair 15:37
- KP Harvey 16:10
- PURPLE LEVEL:
- Katryna Andrusik 19:36
- BLUE LEVEL:
- Angel Speranza 11:26
- Tyler Mills 12:59
- Emily Mucci 15:36
- Jay Kramer 15:59
- Mike Morgan 16:09
- Tom Leonard 16:12
- Tammy Burgunder 16:23
- Liz Glancy 16:37
- ORANGE LEVEL:
- Suzanne Andrito 11:23
- Babett Corcoran 12:43
- Angie Lutz 12:57
- Diana Bean 13:49
- Anna smolensky 13:50
- Zeshawn Bhutta 14:00
- Tyler Robbins 14:14
- Arielle Seidler 14:53
- YELLOW LEVEL:
- Rachel Newman Waddy 7:23
- AT HOME / NO EQUIPMENT TRAVEL VERSION:
- Rachel Markus 13:34
SPIRIT OF 21.2 WINNER!
If you know him, you love him! It’s just that simple!
Here’s what members had to say:
- This man embodies spirit! He is also a cheerleader, motivator and biggest fan! Can’t help but love this guy!!”
- “He was at MOST classes on Friday, AND cheered everyone on / judged LOTS of athletes. Also – he was at the class Sunday morning to cheer people on – he he helped Kayleigh with her score another time on Sunday, AND showed up at the turf at 3:30 on Sunday to cheer on the athletes doing their workout then!”
- Because he is the most positive, kind, supportive guy/athlete/judge/decorator”
- “Best costume, cheering people on not just his own team, went to a lot of classes of Friday and a couple on Sunday to cheer people on too. AND he had the best drinks! Irish Car bomb anyone?”
- “Seriously, who is nicer and more supportive of others than Shri?”
- “He’s gone above and beyond for team spirit, lending a helping hand, and being positive every week! “
Our winner this week is: Shrikant Subramanian
- GUYS- this week was an EXTREMELY CLOSE CALL! Shri took the votes by TWO, and our runner up was SO CLOSE with 16 votes ! While we don’t give points to runners up – we did want to make mention of the SECOND most voted on member of the week …AUSTIN MOUNTAIN!!
- Members had awesome (and hilarious) things to say:
- “Did you see that outfit? Also he was at every workout Friday (or darn close to it)”
- “Dedication & Commitment!!”
- “Because he was THE LUCKY CHARM for so many during this week of the open :)”
- “Because if he doesn’t win I fear he’ll wear another pair of pants like that. I don’t think it’s healthy to pour bleach in your eyes
twice in one month. ???? “
- “Attended every class dressed up and was supportive of Everyone even after he himself got injured”
- “He literally lost a hamstring mid wod and still smiled and stayed to cheer people on after. He was at 7:30, 12:15, 4:30/5:30 and dressed up like a ridiculous leprechaun”
TEAM SPIRIT WINNER!
Everyone stepped it up this week – and it was a REALLY close call – but, after votes were in, only one team could take it home
DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEEE…..
Shout out to the winners this week, the “SOCIAL WIN-STANCING“!
But, as the photos show in the Amazon Photos link above – this week was amazing … and everyone deserves so much credit. From gigantic rainbows and giveaways & Irish coffee (and dinner being served!) from Kings of the Turf …. Zombie Leprechauns, Snacks and Photo Booths from The Squatting Dead … PLUS, A Crazy Leprechaun cheering on almost EVERY class from Alway Moore – everyone really bought into the Spirit of the Open this week, and we can’t WAIT to see what next week brings! Who’s ready for 21.3 and OLYMPICS?!
FINAL TEAM STANDINGS AS OF WEEK 1:
- Kings of the Turf: 106 points
- Social WinStancing: 99 points
- The Squatting Dead: 90 points
- Always MOORE: 88 points
Don’t worry, friends – there is still PLENTY of opportunity to earn points coming up! Between the Workout, Week 3 Spirit, Pop-Up Challenges ANDDDD the week between the last workout and the End of Open Celebration – we’ve got PLENTY of time left :).
We’re pretty psyched to see what happens this week for “OLYMPICS”. Who’s coming out on top for 21.3??!
Don’t forget to join us at 2pm (2:45) for the LIVESTREAM Zoom Announcement of 21.3 on Thursday!
Here’s the info:
Here’s the Zoom info for 3pm Thursday: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89693384513?pwd=aDYwTmNCVDZia2lXcGluTHh2UDdodz09
ZOOM MEETING ID: 896 9338 4513